Specialist Pain Management Physician:
Pain Matrix is seeking a Specialist Pain Management Physician as Associate to join our multi-disciplinary practice.
Pain Matrix is an interdisciplinary team of Pain Specialists and Allied Health professionals working together to provide the local community with current best pain management solutions.
You would be working within a dynamic team built on a model of person-centred care. The clinicians are well supported with a team of administrative staff and facilities to a high standard.
The position requires a variety of clinical and technical skills including assessment diagnosis and management of patients with complex persistent pain. Opportunities for procedure interventions exists and can be developed. Multidisciplinary pain management programs are available.
- Knowledge of legal and ethical standards for delivery of medical care.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
- Knowledge of comprehensive medical evaluation, including diagnosis and treatment plans for patients in acute, chronic, cancer or other types of pain and patient care services in area of medical expertise.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Must be credentialed per facility policies and procedures.
- Registration with Ahpra & National Boards.
- Australian citizen, permanent resident
Please email your expression of interest to: